Friday, May 16, 2014

Therefore I have Hope

It was so nice to have singer-songwriter Jodee Lewis at our church last week sharing her beautiful voice to lead us in worship.  She was in our area for some performances.   

The message of her song comes from Lamentations 3:19-24.  

"Yet this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning." (Lamentations 3:21-23a)  



Jodee Lewis - I Will Wait For You (Lamentations 3) from The Crossing on Vimeo.


Lamentations 3:19-24 

Visit her website here: Jodee Lewis


Thank you Lord for your compassionate love to us. Thank you that I wake up every morning and find you have given me new mercies.  You are my portion Lord, and I will wait for you.   Amen. 

No comments: